Try It Thursday: Fall “Apple Cider” Look. This isn’t something that I picked up from anyone else, this look is something I came up with last night. I centered this look around a loose shadow I won in a giveaway. I had yet to use it, and I was suddenly struck to try it out last night for the first time!I also wanted to work on my winged liner. I think I did pretty well.
Here’s what I did:
- Laid down e.l.f. eyeshadow primer
- Blended NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk over lid
- Applied Concrete Minerals Poisonous Kiss all over lid and slightly into crease. Leaving inner corner free. Blend where it met crease.
- Using Maybelline’s Give Me Gold palette I used the golden color in the inner corner.
- I then used my BH Cosmetics 88 Matte Palette and used a dark brown color in my crease. It was subtle, but I liked it. I blended that where it met Poisonous Kiss. I also found an orange color and blended it lightly in the center of the lid to create more dimension.
- I tightlined with Wet N Wild’s white eye pencil.
- Using Maybelline’s Lasting Drama Gel Liner I created (perfectly I might add) a slight winged liner. The wings were both perfect, but didn’t match, sadly!! I worked really hard to get better at it though.
- I applied e.l.f. HD Blush in headliner to my cheeks.
- Then applied MAC Ruby Woo and put e.l.f. Perfect Pink lip gloss over it.
All in all I am really happy with this look and might do a video tutorial of it because it’s so easy. I was debating smudging shadow on the lower line, but decided I didn’t want to because it was so crisp. It reminds me of apple cider a little bit!